Do you want to work for one of the most desirable places in Kentucky? This fantastic organization is seeking a polished event coordinator to support a high level executive in the marketing department Join this fantastic team of employees. This is a full time, direct hire, career position. Situated in a beautiful setting, this corporate headquarters is one of the most exciting places to work in our community.
Excellent benefits and perks include but are not limited to:
-competitive vacation and emergency paid time off package
-up to 10 paid holidays yearly
-excellent medical, dental, and vision health coverage
-premier 401k package
-life insurance and short and long-term disability options
This company rewards motivated individuals with incentives like bonuses as well as opportunity for advancement. Do NOT miss the chance to work for such a reputable and fun company. Apply today! Call 859-272-2030, email resume to email@example.com or use the form on our Contact Us page!
Primary responsibilities include working with a team to plan and coordinate local, regional and national events and tradeshows.
- Plan and coordinate local, regional and national events and tradeshows – includes travel to various events and shows
- Evaluate and communicate success or challenges of each event
- Coordinate hotel, transportation and food and beverage logistics
- Create and maintain a budget for assigned events and tradeshows
- Create and maintain event and tradeshow management documents
- Communicate and promote events and tradeshows internally and externally
- Organize and supervise staff at each event; provide briefings on goals and expectations
- Works closely with various vendors (exhibit and graphics companies, hotels, restaurants, etc) and must maintain good relationships with them.
Profile of Candidate:
-5+ years’ experience in event/tradeshow logistics
-Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business, marketing or a related field
-Excellent oral and written communication skills
-organizational skills, attention to detail and computer skills (Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred)
– International experience and/or proficiency in a second language are an advantage.
Call 859-272-2030, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on our Contact Us page!