Graphic Designer – craft beer industry– DIRECT HIRE ROLE!
This is a career opportunity direct with the employer – not a temporary or contract role.
Growing craft beer company seeks to add a skilled Graphic Designer to its staff in Lexington, KY. This company is growing tremendously and the need for a talented Graphic Designer is growing with it. Fantastic opportunity to work on high level projects, use your creativity and skill and be employed by one of the best companies in the area.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Excellent benefits and perks include but are not limited to:
-competitive vacation and emergency paid time off package
-up to 10 paid holidays yearly
-excellent medical, dental, and vision health coverage
-premier 401k package
-life insurance and short and long-term disability options
Seeking a highly energetic experienced graphic designer to join a dynamic organization. Looking for a motivated individual with a “can do” attitude to work in an expanding design department within the international marketing environment for packaging, labels, print publications and media, tradeshows, product development and electronic media.
- Highly motivated graphic designer with at least 2 years of professional experience
- Knowledge/experience with photography and video editing a plus
- Experience designing, producing and creating large format graphics
- Creative and innovative thinker and agile problem solver
- Excellent team relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously
- BA Degree
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Cloud programs especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, experience with PowerPoint and presentations