This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team for a global company!
Exceptional benefits, competitive pay and opportunity for advancement. Interviewing now.
Contact us today to learn more about this career position at 859-272-2030 ext 228 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date inventory, order entry, and customer inquiries
- Data entry of customers and inventoried items into database
- Organize, File and distribute all documents to appropriate departments
- Tracking of incoming shipments and expected delivery dates
- Ensure items are shipped in delivery periods as promised
- Analysis of open orders and delivery dates for improved accuracy
- Responsible for correct pricing, quantity, and types of goods shipped
- Prepare invoices in a timely fashion and submit to the accounting department
- Issue the appropriate paperwork/bill the appropriate customer
- Preparation of daily and weekly reports for meetings
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Previous experience maintaining Inventory in a Distribution environment
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service mentality — courteous and professional on phone, email, and written material
- High School Diploma or GED required.