Don’t miss this opportunity to join a global and rapidly growing online company!
This is a temp to hire, career role, and offers excellent benefits with competitive pay.
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date inventory, order entry, and customer inquiries.
- Data Entry of customers and inventoried items into the system
- Organize, File and all distribute documents to appropriate department
- Maintain accurate inventory records
- Tracking of incoming shipments and expected delivery dates
- Entering of customer orders into the system
- Ensure items are shipped in delivery periods as promised
- Analysis of open orders and delivery dates for accuracy
- Responsible for correct pricing, quantity, and types of goods shipped
- Prepare invoices in a timely fashion and submit to the accounting department
- Issue the appropriate paperwork/bill the appropriate customer
- Preparation of daily and weekly reports for meetings
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Courteous and professional on phone, email, and written material
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
If you have any questions, contact Precision Staffing, Inc. at 859-272-2030 ext. 228.