Growing global manufacturer in the Central Kentucky area is seeking an entry level HR Administrator / Japanese Translator & Interpreter. This company has exceptional benefits such as health, vision, dental, 401k, life, disability, PTO, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and much more. Full time role Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Interviewing NOW – apply today!
More information by calling 859-272-2030 ext 228 or email resumes to email@example.com
HR Admin functions (70% of position):
- Data entry
- Meeting minutes
- Manage company uniform program
- Conduct previous employment verifications
- Maintain company vehicles
- Schedule company travel
- Schedule company events
- Ordering supplies
Translator/Interpreter Functions (30% of position):
- Provides verbal translation (Japanese/English) as requested. May include attending formal meetings or assisting with communications on production floor.
- Provides written translation as required. May include confidential documents such as Performance Appraisals and annual Business Plan, or technical documents such as manuals.
- Assists Japanese support staff in placement and everyday activities.
-Must be fluent in Japanese and English
-General clerical skills