This is a Direct Hire Career Opportunity with premier benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k, and more. Opportunities to grow professionally and financially within the company. Competitive pay!
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Oversee tracking of Google Analytics/Adwords, and other tools.
- Monitor trends in Algorithms, Keywords and competitive analysis
- Collaborate with departments on content creation and its programming to ensure SEO goals are reflected in website code.
- Collects data to measure & analyze return-on-investment across several key marketing and business initiatives
- Design and generate weekly reports and analyze all digital marketing campaign performance and KPIs
- Analyst will be responsible for providing analytics, reports, dashboards, A/B testing analysis, modeling, and ad hoc analysis with recommendations
- 3 or more years experience in similar role using SEO, social media management and website analytics skills in a business setting
- Experience with Google Adwords, Analytics, and other tools
- Gather research and present to management
- Can handle competing deadlines for multiple project
- Familiarity of A/B testing preferred
- Must have high school diploma or GED, bachelors degree strongly preferred
If you have any questions, please contact Bethaney @ 859-272-2030 Ext. 228!