This is a direct hire career opportunity with an automotive manufacturing facility located in Central Kentucky. Exceptional Benefits and Pay!
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the financial plans and policies, accounting practices, the relationships with the company’s lending institutions and financial community, the maintenance of its fiscal records, and the accuracy of the financial statements.
Email Resumes to email@example.com or call 859-272-2030 ext 228 for more information
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget and provides actual vs. budget data to department managers each month.
- Manages and evaluates the performance of all Accounting staff members.
- Communicates the Change Articles of Incorporation and capital increases.
- Reviews and manages business contracts.
- Four-year College Degree in Accounting.
- Seven to ten years of practical experience in general and manufacturing accounting or any combination of experience, education, and training which would provide the level of knowledge, skill, and ability required. A CMA or CPA designation is highly desirable.
- At least three years of previous management or supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must pass a background check including previous employment, education, and credit history.
Please submit your resume for consideration or call 859-272-2030 ext 228 with any questions!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year