Information technology Department
Main Purpose of Job
The Developer brings strong application development skills to assist us with on-going projects and developmental goals. Requires knowledge and experience with the entire software development life cycle with the majority of development being focused on middle-tier applications primarily used for data processing and reporting. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Design and Develop applications targeting .Net platform
• Adhere to good development practices: documentation, code standards, code/design reviews, optimization and maintainability.
• Perform unit testing to ensure high quality and appropriate functionality
• Collaborate with other members of the scrum development team to develop solutions to meet business needs
• Provides assistance in troubleshooting production support issues on an as needed basis
• Validate and reconcile data across systems
• Develop understanding of company business rules and methodology
Specific Job Competencies
.NET Developer – experience as well as a good understanding of Object Oriented Design patterns, and modern architectural trends. Solid understanding of application development lifecycle, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures. Experience with modern source code repositories such as Git.
Multi-tiered Architecture – basic understanding
Multi Threading – Understanding of implementing multi-threading in .Net
SQL Server – Strong knowledge of SQL Server, including the ability to write and interpret queries
Agile – Basic understanding of Agile development and related values and principles, including backlog grooming, release and sprint planning and burn-up/down charts.
Experience & Qualifications
Application Development – Three plus years’ software development experience utilizing Microsoft .NET platform
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical field required or a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis.