Three of Lexington’s Top Employers are adding to their technical and design staff!
These roles offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Call 859-272-2030 x228 for more information or email email@example.com
Graphic Designer – craft beer industry– DIRECT HIRE ROLE!
This is a career opportunity direct with the employer – not a temporary or contract role.
Growing craft beer company seeks to add a skilled Graphic Designer to its staff in Lexington, KY. This company is growing tremendously and the need for a talented Graphic Designer is growing with it. Fantastic opportunity to work on high level projects, use your creativity and skill and be employed by one of the best companies in the area.
Excellent benefits and perks include but are not limited to:
-competitive vacation and emergency paid time off package
-up to 10 paid holidays yearly
-excellent medical, dental, and vision health coverage
-premier 401k package
-life insurance and short and long-term disability options
Seeking a highly energetic experienced graphic designer to join a dynamic organization. Looking for a motivated individual with a “can do” attitude to work in an expanding design department within the international marketing environment for packaging, labels, print publications and media, tradeshows, product development and electronic media.
- Highly motivated graphic designer with at least 2 years of professional experience
- Knowledge/experience with photography and video editing a plus
- Experience designing, producing and creating large format graphics
- Creative and innovative thinker and agile problem solver
- Excellent team relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously
- BA Degree
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Cloud programs especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, experience with PowerPoint and presentations
Job Type: Full-time; Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
AutoCAD / SolidWorks Technical Drafting Specialist
Lexington based company with global reach is adding to their fantastic team of employees. This design and manufacturing company is a leader in their industry and has experienced significant growth for the past several years. Don’t pass up this career opportunity to join one of the area’s top companies. Entry-level – training offered. Call us at 859-272-2030 for more information
-Help to expand and improve technical support and design tasks
-Maintain and update tooling and technical charts
-Assist in developing and updating technical drawings
-Work with the admin/sales team to provide them with accurate technical information for their presentations
-Become competent and familiar with a variety of tasks that the tenured engineering and production departments will provide training on
–Must have experience using and proficiency with AutoCAd and/or SolidWorks
-Detail-oriented and organized
-Ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
-High School diploma or GED is required
Job Type: Full-time; Salary: $33,000.00 /year
Sign Production Specialist / Graphic Designer
Growing, locally owned graphic / signage company is adding to their graphic production team! This role offers competitive pay, health insurance, opportunities for advancement and more! A great career opportunity.
This Graphic Designer/Production Specialist has a dual role working in (and overseeing) rooms set up for vinyl and digital printing production. They are responsible for adjusting the graphic file in the computer for vinyl and other materials, printing, cutting, and applying to the material. The digital printing role responsibilities include setting up digital files that communicate to a flat-bed and roll-to-roll digital printer, as well as the substrates that are being printed on. This is not a creative position (designing logos, etc.) but uses a creative spirit to execute production of signage.
1. Prioritize daily workload to meet deadlines and overall production schedule.
2. Read and interpret basic illustrations/drawings and work orders.
3. Provide comprehensive illustrations, layouts, and copy for print and vinyl production according to instructions that come from co-workers or supervisors.
4. Oversee execution of the application of vinyl and digital prints to pre-determined substrate. In many cases, this will include application of paint mask
5. Weed excess vinyl/paint mask after plotting.
6. Feed flatbed and roll-to-roll UV printers for printing purposes.
7. Perform finishing operations such as laminating and/or mounting of digital prints.
-High School Diploma or GED
-prior experience in a print production role (at least 3 years in a graphic design and/or sign production role)
-proficient in the following computer software: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop.
-Preferred but not require — proficiency in RasterLink and Flexi.
-Flexible, able to work on multiple projects at once
-Attention to detail, organized
Job Type: Full-time; Salary: Approximately $34,000-$36,000 annually