Rapidly growing global company with operations in Lexington is adding to their stellar team! This is a rare opportunity to join this tenured staff as they continue to expand. This customer service position is a career role and offers exceptional benefits (health, vision, dental, life insurance, disability, PTO, 401k and more! Earn $33k – $40k to start with opportunities for advancement. Full time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-272-2030 ext 228 for more information.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Maintain contact with Sales Managers and customers to ensure their needs are being properly understood and met, as needed.
• Respond to phone inquiries in a timely manner
• Serve as back up to Customer Service Manager in maintaining the service email of inquiries received from company website.
• Prepare and mail information mailings
Sales Manager Support
• Support the US Sales team by means of price lists, catalogs, and marketing materials
• Support the sales managers with customer coordination and any special requests
• Disseminate the sales manager visit reports as per procedures
• Coordinate with the sales managers on past due customer accounts as needed
Other Customer Service
• Obtain credit information for new customers and oversee credit application process
• Develop and maintain customer files with relevant information and contractual documents
• Assist with preparation of specific marketing materials (brochures, binder covers, etc)
• Arrange meeting room/setup at as needed for sales meetings/ presentations
• Assist with trade show preparation needs as needed
-At least 2 years customer service experience
-Pleasant phone presence
-Good communication skills written and verbal with good grammar
-Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office and Excel
-Must have high school diploma or GED