Human Resource Assistant needed for an expanding company in Woodford County, KY. This preferred HR candidate should be comfortable working with client management as well as delivering difficult counseling to employees if necessary. A customer service mindset is always a must. This position is measured by the success level of job placements, the ability to meet hire deadlines, and resolve matters in a timely and professional manner. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a direct hire role and a great opportunity!
Some advantages to joining our team include:
-Opportunities for bonuses and commissions
-Regular performance reviews tied to monetary incentives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, screen, interview and assess applicants for an expanding distribution facility.
- Exercise good judgement determining placement of potential employees.
- Complete the on-boarding process; background checks, orientations, etc.
- Provide coaching and counseling to employees
- Generate spread sheets and report data to internal and external clients.
- Track attendance and submit payroll data weekly.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in handling confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Work experience within an administrative, human resource, sales or leadership role.
- Must be comfortable with Word and Excel.
- Professional appearance is important with good grammar skills.
The preferred candidate will have at least 2 years of college and some work experience within a manufacturing environment. Organization skills and an exceptional work ethic are essential. The day starts early and ends when the job is complete.
Please submit your resume for consideration! email@example.com